Main Missions[edit | edit source]
Main missions are marked with Blue, Red and Pink Quest Markers. To complete a mission, you must meet the requirements of one of the following missions:
|Break Out of Prison||
Release 1 or more people from their cells.
Destroy an object.
Destroy multiple objects.
|Destroy and Retrieve Item||
Destroy an object, and retrieve an item that was inside that object.
Retrieve several Big Bombs from different locations throughout the stage.
Kill or knock out a person.
Kill or knock out multiple people.
Interact with 1 or more objects.
Interact with an object while holding an item given to you by the mission giver.
Release a prisoner from the cell and escort them to the entrance Elevator or the mission giver.
|Retrieve Item from Chest||
Retrieve an item from a chest.
|Retrieve Item from Person||
Retrieve an item from a person by neutralizing them, bribing with money or another item, or threatening them successfully.
Completing a mission will either give you money or a Reward Item.
Optional Missions[edit | edit source]
Optional missions are missions that aren't given at the beginning of a level, and aren't in every level. You might find an NPC with an "M" over their head. This means they have an optional mission to give. After talking to them, you can press the interact key to accept the mission. The mission has the same goals of a regular mission. The quest marker icons for optional missions are yellow. Once completed, the "M" above the quest giver's head will turn green. Talking to them again will allow to get your reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you anger the Quest-giver, your optional mission will be automatically ended and no rewards will be gained.
- Once you accept an optional mission, you can still progress to the next floor.
- Often, the rewards for these missions are Chicken Nuggets.
Big Missions[edit | edit source]
Big Missions are an upcoming feature to the game that has not been added yet. Though not much is known, here are some predictions:
- A class mission for the whole floor ie. Bartender: Serve a drink to everyone on the floor
- A mission that you have to complete to 'win' the run.
- A mission you must complete to go to the last floor.