Hey guys I have not seen many people editing this gamepedia so I will start it off: never go in a place without a plan. Even if it is just to guns blazing.
- As a gang member, utilize your fellow members whenever possible. If you don't have a friend phone, explore the floor and you might find some willing to help out.
- As a shop keeper, take advantage of your bargaining abilities. Sometimes it is easier to buy keys and safe combinations than fight through a bunch of goons.
- Before entering a densely-populated building, you may want to inflict a status effect through the air vent to increase your odds against the inhabitants.
AlAtEX: As a vampire look for people who enter empty rooms then kill them, The bite ability is very powerful. Know how to safely lower your health to bite everybody.
Donkek: as a Police officer always try to get out of LOS or knock on the door so as soon as they enter you can arrest them, getting a free kill.
Lancelot009: Always keep some food on you, just in case.
- If you are struggling to win in any case, play Assassin, you can clear entire floors and murder everything and everyone way too fast,looting everything and every person alive on the floor. How?
- With a simple Cloak and backstab punch with your bare hands, you can send someone through a wall or two dealing 50 damage, if you had a successful backstab you stay cloaked as well so you can flee from the area and wait a bit for your ability to re-charge, this makes lots of weapons useless, but you should still hold on to weapons in case you miss a backstab or two.
- You can't backstab someone with their back to the wall, even though you can go behind them with a nice amount of room, the hitbox occurs in front of the enemy, de-cloaking you and making you get punched,stabbed or shot easily.
- You can get a quick kill with the Assassin if you go to someone's house and do this: (In this order) knock on the door (must be locked) Cloak when they near the door, walk against the door and right as it opens, walk past them and hit their back with a meele weapon now you're in their house.
- When you're inside someone's house, or in any building, always loot the refrigerator for food.
- Keep using Mouse Scroll to change weapons in dangerous situations, so time goes slow and you have more time to think or dodge bullets.
- Stock up on rocks and banana peels for when your weapons break.
- Use bullets wisely.
- Never get useless skills like Bloody Mess. Always use the better ones, like Loneliness Killer or Slippery Target.
- If you fight a bartender or shopkeeper, keep it behind the counter. Less space, less chance to miss.