To see how to spawn an Alien, go to Satellite Dish.
The alien is unlocked upon purchasing the Character Pack DLC.
NPC[edit | edit source]
When spawned, the Alien will be neutral to everyone it sees. It will spawn no items on it, but will pick them up like other NPCs.
As the trait Vocally Challenged would suggest, the Alien cannot speak, and will only provide gibberish when interacted with. However, using a Translator will allow you to understand it.
The Alien is unaffected by mind altering items such as a Hypnotizer or Haterator, but can be affected by items like Rage Poison or the Satellite's Happy Waves.
Tips and stratagies[edit | edit source]
- How to fight: You can't use any weapons nor can you remove Near-harmless, making direct combat impossible. You can hire NPC's to fight for you or you can use Mind control and trick NPC's into fighting each other.
- Give any weapons you acquired to party members or sell them.
- Removing Vocally Challenged or acquiring a Translator gives you more options to approaching mission.
- NPC's that are released from mind control will become hostile towards you which can cause issues so it's best to kill your NPC's by attacking generators, falling into pits, or throwing them into fights rather than release them or release them away from you so they don't spot you and chase after you.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "ErSdtAdt yUrUmi." (Generic chat as non-Alien character or without a Translator)
- "Hello earthling. It's pretty dope that you understand me. Your city is still a dump." (Generic chat with a Translator)
- "Sup homie." (Generic chat as an Alien)
- "ErSdtAdt hOmbAseY." (Generic chat at the Homebase)