Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Slavemaster can be unlocked by purchasing 4 Slaves. This can be done over multiple runs.
NPC[edit | edit source]
Slavemasters can be found in groups of 1-3 with 1-3 Slaves. Slavemasters are armed with an Axe, a Sword, or a Sledgehammer. Players can purchase Slaves from them for $60. Attacking any of the Slavemasters or their Slaves will cause all of them to become Hostile. Slavemasters will also become Hostile if they see the player attempting to free a Slave with a Slave Helmet Remover.
Furthermore, slave shops are often in the street, so fighting them will alert Cops.
Wares[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Tips and Strategies[edit | edit source]
- How to fight: Let your Slaves go in first to soften up your enemies up. Don't fight near them because you can hit them, and they will explode when they die. It doesn't really matter if your Slaves die, because they are so easy to obtain. Without Slaves, you are not helpless. You're okay in melee but you are better with guns. The Taser can be useful when running away if you can't risk fighting for some reason.
- How to finish a mission: Slaves are perfect for infiltrating hideouts or retrieving items. Make sure to get the most out of the Slave Helmet Remote on each floor. On demand explosions are really useful.
- Remember, your Slaves are not your friends. They are Submissive toward you and if you keep them around for long enough, they will turn on you. Don't be afraid to give them weapons if the situation calls for it though. Use them however you wish but don't keep them around for a long time.
- You can use a Slave like a Grenade to break through walls. Tell a Slave to guard a location near the wall then use Slave Helmet Remote to make them explode. You can even do this from a distance so property owners will not get mad at you.
- Slave Helmet Remote will make ALL your Slaves explode and you are limited to 3 uses per floor. Make sure you plan out how to best use it.
- Slaves explode when they die or if they move too far away from you. You can weaponize this by telling a slave to wait next to a wall and using them as breaching charges, or to save on remote charges.
- Ideological Clash will make random NPCs Hostile. While law enforcement will not attack you for fighting back, the best way to handle it is to lure the NPC to a low populated or secluded area and kill or Enslave them.
- Cops and Supercops make excellent slaves. They come with powerful weapons and are still Aligned with other Cops. You can easily start a huge fire fight by attacking enemies in the street with your Cop slaves.
- Neither the Taser or Enslave are silent. Combined with Poor Hand-Eye Coordination, you might be interrupted by other enemies during Enslave if you are not careful.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Slavemasters play a key role in the mission "Free Slave". To complete the mission, you can:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
"Slaves for sale!" (General Chat)
"Bye slave! I'm going to miss you soooo much! SAD!" (When Slave is purchased)
"Terribly sorry, but I'm out of slaves today!" (When asked to purchase slave however all slaves have been sold or killed)
"Don't take this the wrong way, but you're not good enough for my beautiful slaves." (When asked to purchase slave however the player has the trait Antisocial)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Slavemaster became a player character in Alpha 28