For the character that appears in Home Base, see Loadout Soldier.
NPC[edit | edit source]
Soldier NPCs first appear in Park, acting as the police force in the stage. They only spawn in or near Military Outposts. They will attack anyone they see who starts fights. A Soldier can also appear in Malls in Downtown or Uptown. There, they sell guns. NPC Soldiers are usually equipped either with a knife or a pistol.
All Soldiers are Aligned with other Soldiers (including the player if they are a Soldier too).
Drops[edit | edit source]
Tips and Strategies[edit | edit source]
- How to fight: The Soldier is focused around firearms and other ranged weaponry. You start the game armed to the teeth and you should keep an eye out for more guns such as a Pistol or Shotgun.
- How to finish a mission: The "kick in the door" approach works well enough for the Soldier. If you don't want to kill everyone or use too much ammo, you can use your explosives to create shortcuts through buildings
- The Soldier starts with a Combat Helmet and the Modern Warfarer trait - don't be afraid to play risky if a safe approach is not an option.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I'd sleep with a gun, but they're really into cuddling and I need my space." (General Chat)
- "The greatest war... is the one within. Whoa."
- "I signed on as a soldier to idle around until randos talk to me. Not disappointed."
- "Shoot to kilt! I mean, kill!" (General Chat)
- "At your command!" (Being hired by the player)
- "You're not fit to be in my squad!" (When trying to hire the soldier but the player has the Antisocial trait)