Found in Dance Clubs in front of a Musician. The player can interact with it only when the musician isn't present. If the player spins the turntables, they have a 50% chance of making every NPC on the property either Loyal, Annoyed or Hostile.
Hacking the Turntables gives you the option to either play Mambo No.42, which forces all NPCs inside to vacate from the building. Or play Achy Breaky Bladder which turns the NPCs Hostile towards the Musician in the establishment, starting a fight, or making them vacate from the building instead.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Loyal: Sweet DJ'ing! (When they like the music)
- Annoyed: This song blows goat. (When they hate the music)
- Annoyed: What a crappy tune.
- Hostile: I HATE THIS SONG!!! (When they really, really hate the music)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Achy Breaky Bladder is a reference to Achy Breaky Heart song.